We create and build

We offer a wide range of facade materials and installation services.

Goods & Services

Aluminium composite panels
The aluminum composite panels are a multilayered material consisting of two outer aluminum sheets and a mineral-filled nonflammable inner layer.The front side of the panel is coated with ultraviolet resistant and external aggressive exposure resistant PVDF and FEVE resin based coatings. The reverse side of the panel is covered with protective anti-corrosion primer.
Polycarbonate & Plexiglas
Polycarbonate, plexiglas, PVC
Fibro-Cement boards
Cement makes the base of cementitious panels: cement makes at least 90% of its content. The remaining 10% is composed of fiberglass that functions as a reinforcing frame and mineral fillers that increase the technical features of the product.
Natural facade stone, Marble & Granite
In terms of popularity among facade materials, the stone is inferior only to plaster. A great variety of facing stone allows you to materialize any of your ideas and fit it into any budget.
Ventilated facade systems
A wide range of different profiles and fasteners allowing to solve any architectural tasks
Facade design
We offer our customers the services on development of technical solutions and units, as well as layouts of subsystems’ and facade plates.
Facade installation
Our team will carry out installation of our products with pleasure. Together with our partners we are able to perform works of any scope and complexity.

WHO WE ARE?

Since 2012 year we have been offering only the highest quality goods to our clients, which can be successfully applied in agriculture and construction, advertising and glazing. Our Technical Department provides a professional and highly qualified support at each stage of the project implementation, starting from choosing the most appropriate material and ending with its installation and maintenance.
Sincerely yours ,
Team of PlastExpert OÜ

Last projects

Shopping center RIMI. Peterburi tee 98, Tallinn

Applied materials: Aluminum composite panels BILDEX™ and cementitious panels CEMBRIT™

Construction year: 2018

Academy of internal affairs

Applied materials: Aluminum composite panels BILDEX™

Construction year: 2019

Office building. Järvevana 7b, Tallinn

Applied materials: 2mm aluminium sheets GRADAS™

Construction year: 2018

Private house. Sarra 18, Tallinn

Applied materials: Aluminum composite panels BILDEX™

Construction year: 2020

Leave us message

Our Technical Department provides a professional and highly qualified support at each stage of the project implementation, starting from choosing the most appropriate material and ending with its installation and maintenance.