Fibro-Cement boards

Despite the seeming simplicity of the structure, the technological process of cementitious panels manufacturing is quite complicated and consists of the following steps:

Reinforcing base. The cellulose is used for creating a carcass, which is divided into separate fibers after treatment.

Solution. At this stage, the "body" of the panel is created. All components needed for the panel production are mixed in special drums. The components are mixed in dry form to obtain a homogeneous mass. Then water is gradually added to the mix to give it a certain level of plasticity necessary for further stages of production.

The solution shall pass through an extruder, where the mass is formed into the finished panels of a specified size under the influence of high pressure. After this stage, the finished plates are left for 6-8 hours until the cement mix hardens.

Cementitious panels are undergoing thermal treatment in autoclave furnaces, where calcium silicate releases under the influence of temperature ( +170 0 ° C and pressure (10 atm). As a result, the products acquire mechanical durability and become resistant to external exposures.
When the panels dry completely, the surface gets coated with photoceramics or other substances forming the surface protective layer.

Our product range

  • All
  • Fibro-Cement boards
  • Fibro-Cement boards
    Fibro-Cement boards

  • Fibro-Cement boards
    Fibro-Cement boards

Our partners

We offer only the highest quality goods to our clients.

Durable and functional

Fiber cement board contains at least 90% cement, while the remaining 10% is glass fiber and mineral fillers, which improve the main properties of the product. The production process of fiber cement panels is quite complex and consists of several stages.

They involve processing the pulp, where it is separated into individual fibers, then other components are added and a panel is formed, after which it must cool and dry.

Fiber cement board construction

Façade systems are created from these construction boards, in which it is the main material and has significant reliability and strength. These tiles have a wide range of colors and textures, thanks to which you can put together a variety of design options. Cembrite tiles are also used in suburban and high-rise buildings, commercial establishments, both for facade reinforcement and reconstruction, they can be installed on load-bearing walls in houses, to improve the appearance.

There is also a hinged system for fiber cement boards with two types of execution: vertical and horizontal-vertical. A facade engineer will help decide which option to apply in a specific case. For many, fiber cement boards have become quite user-friendly and functional.

Installation of fiber cement boards

The most popular application of these construction boards is facade and roof finishing. Such use is due to the fact that this material does not ignite or break under the slightest pressure, as it has good strength, accordingly, these tiles are not affected by precipitation or temperature fluctuations due to weather changes.

They are also covered with a double layer of paint containing acrylic resins, which will definitely protect the tiles from the growth of fungus and moss. In most cases, building boards are nailed to the base and do not require additional fastening methods. Many prefer this option because it fits the German design. But there is also an option with additional fixation with double or horizontal coating, corresponding to the French coating method.